<VV> LM windshield washer bellows

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 22:13:03 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 5:52:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> Is there a "fix" for a bad windshield washer pump bellows?  Our 2 biggies
> show them as discontinued.  I'm sure you clever guys have found a substitute
> using one from some obscure source somewhere.  Help me out guys!!  Mine is
> torn in two.

NO FLAME!!!
How many times do I have to say this, "90%  of parts on our cars are GENERIC
GM!!!"       Always try to support our vendors...but when that fails...check
your local Autoparts....

The washer pump was used for approx. 20 yrs on GM  vehicles....they're in the
"Help" section of bubblepacks.....$2.98  ...last time I bought one.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V