<VV> St. Charles Rampside

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 05:30:23 EDT 2005

Vic,

Yes, I know that Rampside - it has a wooden dash for the interments, right?
A really nice vehicle and one I wouldn't mind owning!

Anyway, Al (not his real name) was short lived with CCE.  Two years - maybe
three, at most.  He got into Amphicars and I ran into him (not literally) at
a Poker Rally in Wisconsin last August.

That truck is now owned by (SFAIK) Herb Nelson - a long time CCE member.
Had I known that it was for sale at the time, when John (Capone's real first
name), I would definitely have been making a serious offer!

The last Chicago convention was 2001.

This has been cross posted to Corvanatics.  No flames - just a regular
cross.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140