<VV> Rough Running

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 10:06:52 EDT 2005

66 110 Issues:

We took our 66 110 Monza to a car show yesterday. It has rebuilt carbs and a
Pertronix. Daytime temps in the low 90's. 30 miles highway to the show. No
problems going at all. Car ran well the whole time. Upon leaving it was hard to
start. It had been parked on a level surface all day. Stalled out about 5
times. Ran as if it was stumbling, had to double pedal, brake & gas, just to keep
it going. On the highway it felt weak. Leaving the highway it was harder to
keep running. Went from stumbling, to smooth out, to rough, stumbling, smooth,
etc.

I don't know whether it's card related or ignition or something else. Any
help would be appreciated. Jim CORSA, Group Corvair