<VV> Rough Running

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 08:33:40 EDT 2005

 Thanks Larry, Art, Joe, Matt and Seth.

 Honestly, and I'm kicking myself now, I did not look
into the Pertronix, because it was a professionally
installed unit, with few miles on it. I did check the
plugs, Bosch W8AC's gapped at 32 - fine. Cap and rotor
looked fine. Perhaps now is the time to swap out for a
standard ignition set up. BTW - new Seth's Wires!

 Thanks again - Mike