<VV> Electric Fuel Pump Question

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:00:42 EDT 2005

The suggestion to run it through grommets should be highly considered,
well the only option.
Dont be tempted to run it under that frame member, I have seen many vairs
like this.  I have a
electric pump in my 63 from when it had a worn out eccentric.  Anyway when
I got run off the road and over a curb it ground right on the frame
member.  Luckily I had done it right and the fuel lines were safe in
grommets.  If they were hanging down like I have seen so many times on
many vairs they would have been severed and would have been big trouble.
Just a suggestion.
-Geoff Johnson