<VV> Brier tire sizes?

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 12:01:44 EDT 2005

Its been a while since I have owned a FC and now just aquired 3 greenbriers.Deal just dropped in my lap.
so I was wondering if anyone would reccomend a tire size for a set of oringinal rims. the vans have about 4 different mismatched size  tires on several different style rims (olds rally. chrome ,and oem rims)
 wil be striping one to fix the others as it is to far gone to save. one is very nice(63 deluxe green/white140 4spd very nice interior persentable paint window screens, 4 way flasher, backup lights runs very heathly) but has brake problems and needs tires(parts on order) the other ahs been a bit butchered (63 black/white 80hp/3spd)and will need parts from the parts van including wiring harness brakes, tires .one or both will be sold after proper repairs are completed so if anyone is interested in a brier keep your eyes out for my post. Hope to get both road worthy in a coupe weeks. I would like to keep the green one but already had 3 vairs so something. may sell the 64 monza coupe with factory A/C (my daily driver)
Am very excited to get them going again.
Mike M