<VV> Brier tire sizes?

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 19 15:32:27 EDT 2005

I have an original 7.00x14 spare for my brier.  I took it to the tire shops
and compared it to several size tires.  The 205/75R14 is closest in size to
my eye and measuring them side by side. I also measured from ground to hub,
just for my own info and that is almost the same as well.  I dont recall the
measurements and those tires are on my 67 4dr at the moment due to bald
205/70-13 tires and no $$ and the brier is still in group red.  I need to
get some more FC rims one of these days, but time and money dont seem to be
available lately!

I have seen folks put larger tires on FCs, but I dont like the look.  Too
much tire in wheelwell. Personal opinion only.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
95 and sunny!