<VV> (no subject)

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Sun Jun 19 12:03:06 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm selling a pair of triple webers with chrome manifolds, modified matching corvair heads (one seat dropped) and the accessory housing or beauty housings that surround the carbs(I Think they are 46's,). Plus the cross shaft for the linkage.

Best offer over 1000.00, by Friday, June 24th, 2005. If you get them for 1001.00, you've just stolen the ultimate carb set up for the CORVAIR.

CONTACT: Scott Morehead

PHONE: 843-478-4223
LOCATION: charleston, sc

Scott Morehead