<VV> American racing !!! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 02:03:57 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/19/2005 6:13:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sheridanma at adelphia.net writes:

When  you go to buy tires, are you going to remember Michelin's success at
other  races or their failure at today's?

As a slight Corvair content, if I  ever get my Monza back together, it will
wear the Bridgestones it had on  it before it went to the body shop :o).

Marc  Sheridan

I might remember the win that Michelin had on the C6 Chevrolet  Corvettes at
the LeMans 24 hour race today!

- Hey - You win some, you lose some.

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com