<VV> Corvair Baby lyrics

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Mon Jun 20 19:53:26 EDT 2005

The lyrics are appalling and I agree the pronunciation is fairly atrocious,
but these ARE the lyrics:

Corvair Baby

(W. Stone)

Well, I got a gal & it drives the most, Corvair baby
We head for the course way down on the coast, Corvair baby
I'll make the foot surge, she says "oh yeah"
I'll make the seconds just now
'Bout the time we're in the street away, she's by my side
But wo yeah, she digs my style

Stick with me, baby, & stay by my side, Corvair baby
'Cause I want you there whenever we ride, Corvair baby
We'll be together wherever we go, & everybody will know
'Cause you're my baby, my Corvair baby & I'll, I'll never let you go

(instrumental)

Well I'll make the foot surge, she says "oh yeah"
I'll make the seconds just now
'Bout the time we're in the street away, she's by my side
But wo yeah, she digs my style

(repeat verse 2)

(repeat & fade):

You're my baby, my Corvair baby & I'll, I'll never let you go

Nick Elzinga
Cape Town
South Africa