<VV> speed limits no vair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 15:48:55 EDT 2005

Hmmm... School zones around me (IL) are only enforced - as it says on the
sign - "When children are present".  What are they doing out there at 2AM?
What are YOU doing out there at 2AM.  Around here, that is the time the bars
close and the police are parked a block or two up the street from the bars.
Usually not too many schools where the bars are located.

Later, JR