<VV> Parting out 66 vert.

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:42:44 EDT 2005

Hi all. I picked up a 66 Monza Vert parts car. I'm keeping a few
things on it and selling everything else! It has a stuck 110 engine,
code RD. PG trans. The four dampners in the trunk and engine
compartment are available. Blue interior panels, etc., etc..... If you
need something, ask me! If I have it, and not going to use it, make me
an offer, pay shipping (or pick up) and it's yours! Also have a blue
top boot, took a quick glance at it, didn't notice any tears, seems to
still be quite flexible (not dried out), pads are bad.

Thanks!

--
Ron Tinkham
http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/