<VV>Fan HP

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 17:25:50 EDT 2005

Because the heater and defroster are COMPLETELY non-functional with the
shrouds removed.  Here is sunny Austin, I run all summer with them off and
put them on the first time it gets chilly.

And, some would say, because the slower warm-up is bad for the engine.  I
discount the second one, myself, because my engine is plenty warm in a
couple of miles.

Roger