<VV>Fan HP

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 19:19:55 EDT 2005

The heater doesn't work worth a damn without them. Other than that, a
Corvair is pretty happy without them. Of course, there a couple things one  should
deal with, like the choke coils, not being trapped in a hot box, taking  longer
than normal to come off....

In a message dated 6/26/2005 4:57:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,