<VV> Synthetic Best......

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 16:47:18 EDT 2005

I wrote:
"I have used THE CHEAPEST oils, greases, etc.. in virtually every engine,
car, outboard, mower, etc.. I've owned since 1959.
********************************
In a message dated 6/28/2005 11:49:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

> Fabulous. More power to ya. Some people may have higher standards, and
> expect more. I know I do.
> Tim in Bovey

********

Corvair Content..........no flame....

I can attest to a Corvair engine running longer than 140k  miles on cheap
Dino....in a period of 3 yrs. [ daily 70 mile commutes], as well as doing this at
least 4 times over! With that kind of performance........High enough for me!

I also have NEVER  rebuilt any engine in any vehicle I've owned....Still buy
USED Tires when possible...and use up all my buddies USED parts, when
available!

WCUH