<VV> Re: Synthetic Blends

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Tue Jun 28 22:08:56 EDT 2005

I use Mobil 1 too.  Last time I bought it I noticed that the new product
on the shelf came in a variety of grades in addition to the viscosity
ratings.  IIRC, there were three different mileage (oil change interval)
ratings.  Fortunately they still had some of the old stuff on the
shelf.  Any idea if any of these new bottles contain the old Mobil 1?
--J.B.