<VV> CORSA Display Tent

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Mar 2 12:31:44 EST 2005

Joel and all,

The CORSA display tent is open to any and all Chapters to make use of.  All you need to do is contact me because I keep the calander for it.  As Lon said, it is currently in his possession for use during the convention.

The display will be used at all CORSA conventions during the Car Display and then after that the host committee can use it any way they want.

Yes, it can be taken to the large car shows.  Sometimes we luck out and members will carry it between destinations.  CORSA will pay for shipping of the display one way.  You can get just the tent application, or you can elect to have the desk set up as well.

Sarah