<VV> Who was looking for chrome shocks?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 20:53:43 EST 2005

Hey guys, (I don't think the gals were lookin')...
I know I read sometime last week that someone was looking for some
super-duper-high-falootin-chrome-plated shocks... well, check out this eBay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10076&item=2
486770737&rd=1

Or just search for item # 2486770737

I have nothing to do with this seller, just wanting to help out one of the
gear-heads on the list (The Good Lord knows they need all the help they can get!)
Later,
Lonzo... sitting at the computer with the leg propped up to keep the
throbbing down...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg