<VV> Flip Side of CORSA Membership

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Mar 3 22:02:49 EST 2005

Keith Hammett wrote that it was not likely that he would participate in a
chapter's meetings or events when the chapter closest to his home is 3
hours away.

Keith, I agree!  However, CORSA's events (national convention and regional
mini-conventions) are not necesarily close to you, either -- yet you chose
to belong.

If you were receiving the newsletter from one of those chapters, you'd
benefit (to a greater or lesser degree depending on how good a newsletter
they do) and you'd learn about fellow Corvair owners within that vast
territory in which you appear to live.

But really, my point was, if we were to enforce a 100% CORSA membership
rule, does it not follow to enforce a 100% chapter membership rule?

--Trouble-making Bob
Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net