<VV> recent threads-- clarification

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 4 08:14:53 EST 2005

Most of these discussions -- membership, tent display, BOD feedback,  belong
on CORSA chapters forum.  An under utilized list for Chapter officers, et
al.

For most on VV,  it is nothing but politics, and is quickly deleted.  I
learned a long time ago to quickly scan and then delete any post from a
"Hank"  GGG

I read and saved many of the points -- many contradict each other so
somebody will be unhappy -- that is managament fate - pissing somebody off,
eventually.  Responding to VV seemed redundant.  -

Bryan Blackwell made a very good post about better defining roles for
publicity and handling of the CORSA Display.  Figured enuf said.  PCCA has
used the display in a multi marquee setting.  The last request for it (last
year) PCCA opted not to pay its share of shipping -- the show wasn't big
enough, and PCCA has too few funds, to justify the expense.

PCCA has members that are members for fellowship only.  I would support a
per member "insurance fee" for non 100% membership chapters. <have you read
the directors columns lately?>

If time permits, <i need to go to work, to earn a living so I am able to
support this hobby/habit,  spend time with family, etc>,  I'll post more --
to the CORSA Chapter list.

tim mahler
PCCA,  editor, secretary
-- VOLUNTEER.