<VV> Front rebuild: Pull crossmember or not?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Mar 7 15:59:51 EST 2005

Having just done a full front suspension rebuild... Absolutely!
It was so simple working/cleaning/rebuilding/etc with the front suspension
on the ground and it is relatively simple to pull

An added benefit is that you pull your gas tank, drain it and coat the
inside to prevent rust AND you can inspect all the front brake lines.

I'd highly recommend you not leave it in the car while you work on it.

Joe West