<VV> Front rebuild: Pull crossmember or not?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Mar 7 16:02:22 EST 2005

I didn't find it difficult at all to either remove or press in the control
arm bushings.  I used a socket and a ball joint press available from Harbor
Freight ($30 or so)... Worked like a champ.  If you don't want to purchase a
ball joint press (looks like a LARGE  C-Clamp) simply go to checker auto or
auto zone and rent one for free.

Joe West