<VV> RE: How to make bucket seats firmer? Also upholstery question update

Jeff Schramm jeff.schramm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:09:12 EST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:10:27 -0500, David Baker <dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> I sent an email to Year One to ask if the Impala seats of the
> period were the same as the Corvair seats as Year One has new
> seat spring assemblies. I haven't heard back from them yet.

I recall reading, somewhere, that the buckets in my '65 were the same
as the Chevelle buckets for that year. If that's true then maybe
Chevelle seat parts from Year One (or others) would be useful. Here's
a link to their stuff, the seat buns look awfully similar:

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/headline.asp?hid=011AD47504&Style=2