<VV> Corvair Convention sites

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 08:07:42 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/12/2005 7:52:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:
Any
state in the Eastern Time Zone would be called the east.

And states with 2 time zones? Indiana, Ky, Tennessee all share EST & CST...
how would you fix that? Go by time zone only? By state only?  Just curious...
I'm 4 miles from CST, so when I have to work in Leitchfield I get to sleep a
little later (or leave at my normal time and check out the flea market for an
hour)....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg