<VV> Oddities

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 14:58:10 EST 2005

I have noticed items that seem to get started or carried over at about the
time of model year change over.  Examples, an early '65 (sold in Oct of '64)
that had the sleeve on the left heater hose and a late '66 that had two
holes in the trunk for brake lines even though it had a single master.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140