<VV> I'm baaaaack!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 13:45:06 EST 2005

Hey guys and gals,
Just a short note to let y'all know I'm home from the hospital... and I
REALLY miss the morphine... They ended up taking a bone graft from my hip (illia
crest) where the right watch pocket would be on your jeans... that hurts
tremendously... the leg they ended up rebraking, put a nice 7 ince cut right down the
shin bone, and got the 2 lined up... they then went through the bottom of my
heel and drilled up into the tibia and hammered an "expandable nail" up into
the leg.... it still hurts... I was awake for most of the operation, and me and
the guy watching my vitals talked about cars... the had both an epidural and
a saddle block, and lots of other "feel good stuff"...

I might not be on the computer much for the next few days, but Cheryl found
the site for the "new piece of my leg", so here it is:

http://www.disc-o-tech.com/

I'm not sure which one they used, but I sure hope it works.

Thanks again to everyone with the prayers and well wishes. You guys are great.

I'm now going to get some *real* rest.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg