<VV> Oldest Caveman Car

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 13:56:23 EST 2005

Hey Pete,
I remember back about 1995 I got an email from a guy in Lexington, KY who had
a 1960 sedan, and I remember it was an Oshawa built car and the last of the
VIN was #00119, very early... I never got the chance to go look at it, and that
was a bajillion computers ago... so all the details have gone the way of the
dodo...
For all I know it could still be floating around KY... but I doubt it, or
else I'd found it again.
Well, I'm gonna go get some rest...
I'll be back,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg,
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg