<VV> 64 Heads

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 14:07:37 EST 2005

Hey guys,
  I am trying to tear down my heads today.  Seems I
have run into 2 problems.
  I have two cylinders stuck in on head.  I tried to
tap on it with a rubber mallet.  Tried letting it sit
for a week with penetrating oil soaking in there.
Neither want to budge.  Any hints?
  And the second problem is the valve springs.  I am
using a valve spring compressor (the big C type) and
crancked all the way down, I can't get the springs to
compress at all.

As always, thanks for you helpful hints and guidance.
kurT