<VV> RE: decision time oil pan type

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 10:50:43 EST 2005

Thanks to all for the advice. I really did not see any advantage and the
I have the stock one clean, straight and black for installation.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS

 I'm approaching final assembly on a 140 P/G engine for my '66 4 dr.
that will have the A/C reinstalled eventually. I have an option of using
the original oil pan or a deep aluminum one. I don't intend to lower the
oil pickup if I go to the Aluminum one.