<VV> Quick-Release Oil Hoses?

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 01:43:42 EST 2005

Hey everyone:

Now that the 4 speed conversion and the back-up light situation is solved, I am attempting to put a remote oil cooler on my FC.

I was wondering if such a thing exists as quick release fittings for oil hoses.  Something similar to the air hose for an air tool, but it would seal off and prevent oil from pouring out when disconnected.

The oil lines are coming off where the oil filter is and I would not want to have to pull off hoses and spill oil all over to change the belt.  I would rather not try to route the hosed under the belt.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm