<VV> SECC...... thanks.......WTBRT #112

qcc65 at charter.net qcc65 at charter.net
Tue Mar 22 17:41:15 EST 2005

Just got home from our trip to ST. Augustine and the SECC.
What a great time. Kudos to all who had a part in putting it together and pulling it off.
   On a heavier note. Connie and I had a lot of runs in the convertible this weekend tryng to take off a second at a time but not even getting within 10 seconds of the really fast cars. Well, Sunday during the fun runs, Chuck and Scott let me go a round in old # 112. WOW!!
I now have the fever. As soon as I'm through fooling around with the SEUM, I'm going looking for a body to build a racer. The convertible was a blast but.......
Ain't nothing like a car set up for go fast under your fanny.

Ron Guy
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red Member
Def Stinger Project
South Eastern Ultra Monza Project