<VV> Perimeter Seal Fix

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 13:24:24 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 8:25:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vairologist at juno.com writes:

> Smitty says:  Gosh Matt I hate to spring this on you but that metal is
> only flexible in one plane.  The engine has to move unless the mounts are
> welded solid.  Even in the plane that is flexible it will quickly
> fatigue.  In addition, during the absolutely horrendous miles going to
> the convention it might vibrate off of there and get sucked down the fan.
> Your welfare is my concern.  Beside that I am going to leave a note on
> your car at Portland drawing peoples attention to the substandard fix .

Kind thoughts sir!     But never fear!

'Flashing" today is like tissue paper...and my eysight allows me to maintain
"clearances" that will allow my powerful engine to "Flex" all it wants over
the grueling 380 miles to Portland..GGGGGGGGGGG

I would be concerned if I were towing the Taj Mahal of the Rockies!  For
sure!  GGGG

As far as leaving a "note" on the car......1st I have to get there!  LOL!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V