<VV> battery area question

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Mar 26 17:19:00 EST 2005

All right - these are good answers (thanks), but my questions really had to
do with: (a) what might have been stock on the 66; and (b) what ill effects
I might anticipate running the thing the way I have these many years,
without vent tubes. I do NOT have Delrin in my engine compartment (and the
heater circuits ARE connected).
     I believe the battery I have in there has got vent nipple(s) (for
tube[s]). It is NOT a maintenance-free battery. The car is in the body shop,
so I can't check right now.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C