<VV> More Fake oil questions

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Wed Mar 30 07:17:04 EST 2005

I use Mobile ! in a vehicle that we bought from a private party, they always
used it since new ( 99 Vortec 4.3 ) so I was afraid to change and no more
miles than it gets it doesn't hurt too bad to break the piggy bank for it.

My question is, my 110 Vair with A/C  doesn't get a lot of miles on it but I
like the idea of running the fake oil in it because of heat in the air
cooled motor. It sounds like you could go a few years before having to
change it or the filter but would leaving the oil in the car that long be a
bad thing ?  Not knowing any better I would think it would not be the thing
to do.  I have been running regular Penzoil changing every spring. I am
going to run SAE 30 this year, seems to stay in there longer. <gg>

Joe Robbins

BBRT flunky