<VV> Trip Tools

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 02:02:34 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA" <del.patten at kirtland.af.mil>
To: "'Mike Ioanes'" <mioanes at woh.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: <VV> Trip Tools

> That's true Mike but half the trip was in the dark and stores are handy!!
> don't carry that stuff unless I am going out of town...that patch between
> OK
> and into NM is pretty desolate much of the way!
The farthest (furthest?) I've driven mine is to Lexington-about 100 miles.
All in daylight with my wife following me in her car.  Only spare I had was
a belt.  Planning/hoping for Buffalo and Detroit.  A cap/rotor/points (if
you run them)  don't cost that much or take up that much space...you'll use
them eventually...might as well carry them.  Like I said, a toss-up.
Mike Ioanes