<VV> Go Joe

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:31:26 EDT 2005

Hey Joe,
You use as much bandwidth as you damn well please.  I
see people cluttering the site daily just by packing
the entire column with all the junk that goes with a
one-sentence reply. Your problem is the perfect
example of people complaiing when their ice cream is
cold. Include my note here, today, as another endless
thread around wasting "valuable bandwidth." Let's add
up the space and time wasted by kicking the crap out
of it and compare this to what actually went into the
problem and its solution.
Speaking of solutions: your problem wasn't a matter of
matter of not grasping the obvious. There's nothing
obvious about someone boning up the inside of a carb.
I would have checked ALL the ideas the members gave
you before I would have suspected anything like what
you found.  You can't start troubleshooting with "what
did the LAST moron do?" There are just too many
opportunities for an idiot to screw it up, and it
would take an equal idiot to know where to look.
You did good. You asked for help.

Chuck Kubin