<VV> Cut- Down Fan

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri May 6 21:46:51 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/6/2005 7:11:03 PM Central Standard Time,
rickjanet at charter.net writes:

I forgot  to bolt the fan on first! Now, I am no novice to Corvair wrenching
but how  OBVIUOS was that? As I was chuckling at my omission I thought, I
wonder  how many other well experienced Corvair mechanics have done the same
thing?

It's a pain getting old...Fortunately, I'm still young enough that I do
every right the first time, everytime...(right!!)

If you cut the fan enough you could put it on without removing the turkey
roaster.

Ned