<VV> I'm selling some stuff on eBay, no Corvair stuff yet, but there will be.

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri May 6 23:35:55 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
I have some stuff I've put on eBay this week, and some more will be going up
next week. What I have on there now are some more bearings, a wooden DHL
airplane that I got for Cheryl about 6 years ago when she worked there, and an old
Oertels 92 Beer cloth hat (they've been out of business since '67, so I think
its pretty rare)... I also have found a few carb tools, just float levels and
such, Kent-Moore, one for a 58 Chevy (tool #J-5399) and the other is marked
with a tag that says 1960 Corvair... they aren't up on ebay yet, but I'll
probably list them this weekend. I gotta get some cash flowing... sure, I'm healing
slowly, but I have bills to pay, and I've been off work since the middle of
February. Cheryl is threatening to take on a second job, part time, but I hate
for her to do that... the Doc is telling me it will be the middle or late June
before I go back to work.
Anyway, to find the stuff on eBay, just do a search for LONZOVAIR and check
the little box that says "titles & descriptions"... I'll be digging up more
stuff real soon.
Thanks for reading, and also thanks for all the info on how to get the back
seat apart and out... Got her done and re-assembled. The seat covers were just
that, something to put on over the old upholstery, not to replace it. That way
I can very easily install it on something else, if the mood hits. My next
pain in the neck is the front seat... it doesn't fold forward, and I've never had
one of them apart, either... I think I'll figure it out tomorrow morning.
Thanks again for all the help.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)
with new tan seat covers!