<VV> Upside down PG

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri May 13 17:46:34 EDT 2005

Flipping it doesn't reverse the rotation of the trans.  It just puts the
"tops" of the tires on the ground so that the wheels turn the other way.
The Kelmark mid-engine kits did this, but with a 4-speed, so that there was
greater legroom in the passenger compartment than was the case in the Crown
setup.  If you wanted to have a mid-engine Vair with an automatic, I suppose
this would be a solution.  I understand 'glides are pretty durable.  Has
anyone done this?

Norm Witte