<VV> RE: YOGI'S CORVAIR...

Rod Murray rmurray at mightyducks.com
Tue May 17 15:12:52 EDT 2005

Hi mark, sorry for the confusion. I can unequivocally assure you that
this picture, originally pulled from the annals of yogi history and
meticulously altered on my own desktop, is most certainly an obscure,
one of a kind, authentically retouched photograph...hope that clears up
any potential uncertainty.  Fyi, I've also heard the beatles used an EM
coupe during their 1964 tour.  I'm trying to track down some visual
documentation on that, and will keep you posted.

Btw, Here's the CORVAIR-ITIS blog link if anyone wants to take a look at
yogi's vair... http://bloggercrab.com/blogs/?u=artonwheels

Vairy best,

Rod
66 monza Convt 140/4