<VV> Re: cleaning oil cooler

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun May 22 12:21:43 EDT 2005

As a side note, I would caution you using carb cleaner, if you ever want to
use it again; carb cleaner isn't really a degreaser; as a matter of fact,
oil and grease will ruin it for future use. It's designed to remove dried
crud and varnish. Use Varsol, lacquer thinner, or other degreaser, dry with
compressed air, THEN put it in the carb cleaner if there's any varnish or
crud not removed in the degreasing process.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net