<VV> Re: police East vs West

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon May 23 13:30:40 EDT 2005

Funny..it seems those back east live in a police state....not America!  gggg

In LaLaland.....Corvair are CARS...not  Antiques, Horseless Carriages,
etc...They even have TITLES.......never could understand how a Machine,  that can
kill people, do tremendous damage,  be used for lots of illegal
activities........would not be  "tracked"  by the state.......

There are no Annual inspections......and still  the  amount of "junk /
unsafe"  vehicles have streadily declined over the last 20 yrs.......SMOG  laws,
insurance, license fees / COST  of owning a vehicle seems to level the playing
feild...IMO

Also, my experiences have been positive when dealing with police...."Tips"
were welcomed........and we can make "citizens arrest"...you just better be
RIGHT!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V