<VV> Stolen Corvair recovered

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 18:03:36 EDT 2005

Actually, in the UK the people are "Subjects"...  (no guns allowed)..
We are "Citizens" ... (firearms allowed for protection).  They just
removed the "duty to retreat" law here in Florida -- if you catch
someone in your house, and you feel that your life is in danger, you can
now shoot first and ask questions later...  (just don't shoot him in the
back!)...

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL