<VV> Dumb Question (Now Salt Air, etc.) (no Corvair)

goofyroo at excite.com goofyroo at excite.com
Tue May 24 10:05:20 EDT 2005

I wonder about that.  I've been to Cancun, for example, where you can't smell salt in the air at all.  Cancun's on a peninsula, where hardly any rivers empty into the sea, which makes me wonder if the "salt" we think we smell in most coastal areas is just the odor of decaying organic matter from rivers.

Michael Smith
Dallas