<VV> "Buttercup" Retired, Long live the Queen

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Fri May 27 12:36:59 EDT 2005

Hey, I resemble that remark. It was the back of my neck he was looking at.  It was a simple sorting, big guys in front little(er) guy in back. Tony did get even by telling one long "shaggy dog" story for the entire trip.  Riding in "buttercup" thru the Kentucky countryside was a fine experience.

Terry Kalp