<VV> Crusing

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Sat May 28 17:31:40 EDT 2005

Today decide to cruise to wal mart in charlottesville to buy a couple of
designer shirts. While crusing saw a beautiful early model convertible, yellow
black top just east of barboursville on rt 33.  belong to anybody on list.  at
stop light at airport guy in truck asked me to pull over he had a couple of
questrions. Had just bought a 64 coupe wanted mechanic. he is coming by later I
 will give him clarks book a current copy of communique, central va news
letter.  looking foreward to seeing car. also saw a beautiful 57 chevrolet
convertible I  would almost trade my 64 convertible fot that one, 4 corvettes and
other  convertibles.
Like cheap china made designer clothes
Vietnam 65
Garland