<VV> Progress Report

Scott Cable s2cable1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 00:15:15 EDT 2005

Vairheads,
Here's a progress report on the 'vair powered Porsche 550 Spyder:
Welded in the new floorpans
Bolted on the frontend
Partially installed the tie rods
Fabricated and trial fitted the transmission cage front "hoop".  Won't be able to finish the cage fabrication until the body arrives.
Waiting for new link pins and bushings, once these arrive, I'll be able to have the spindles assembled and install the new disc brakes.
The machine shop was closed on saturday, so I'll have to get the rotors over to them tomorrow to have the shop drill the pattern into them.
Slowly, but surely...

Scott Cable
Jamestown, ND
s2cable1 at yahoo.com