<VV> RE: Article on 1965-67 RPOs in March Communique

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue May 31 02:13:52 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

This article is now online on my website, www.corvairkid.com. Just look
under the "What's New?" heading.

Per my usual custom, I gave the Communique a three-month exclusive on the
material. However, I also created some additional material in the form of an
addendum, so even if you have read the Communique article, you have not seen
the material in the addendum.

You'll find links to the addendum both on the home page and within the main
article.

Enjoy,

--Kent