<VV> Rebuild II

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 21:23:30 EST 2005

I've heard some tall stories before but those are great.

The rule of thumb in the Corvair world is do just about anything and
everything you can to preserve the head studs. The fact that he can tell the  studs
are bad by the harmonic sound by tapping on them is unbelievable, and I  don't
believe it. Stephen, it's you choice, listen to your neighbor or just  about
every other Corvair expert who actually own and drive Corvairs, and leave  the
head studs alone.

Many people think that every air cooled horizontally opposed automotive
engine is based on either the Porsche or VW design, the rest know the  truth.

Ned