<VV> Ebay theft - No Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 20:48:24 EST 2005

Just a quick note to let you know that if you receive anything official
looking via ebay with my "thecarbmeister" name attached to it, please
report it to ebay and me unless you actually won one of my auctions.
Somehow my password was stolen, my email notification changed from
earthlink to verizon, and someone started selling import motorcycles from
my account. I have it straightened out now (I hope), but beware that it can
also happen to you. I do all the "right" stuff and had a good password (or
so I thought :-).
The Carbmeister
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises